- Promote the sport of pickleball in order to provide a physical and mental wellness program to improve the lives of the general population
- Emphasize efforts towards the rapidly growing aging population that is projected to grow at a faster pace than any other age group
- Promote pickleball to all generations in order to grow the sport along the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Coordinate with city and county governments to develop infrastructure and resources to provide indoor and outdoor dedicated pickleball courts
- Partner with private organizations to solicit funding and to promote the value of this sport to community leaders and citizens
- Develop an outdoor complex complete with a minimum of 12-18 courts complete with state-of the-art lighting, shade structures and a restroom/concession/storage facility
- Promote the marking of existing tennis courts by municipalities to accommodate pickleball play
- Develop government owned facilities that are unused or minimally used to create satellite indoor court locations
- Coordinate with faith-based groups to promote pickleball as a family fellowship activity
- Promote pickleball play among the veteran population. Harrison County has the second largest veteran population in the State.
- Provide opportunities for skill development and competition
- Maintain a comprehensive information hub of pickleball activities
- Provide a pickleball destination site with a welcoming atmosphere for visitors and residents alike to experience southern hospitality and great opportunities for play
- Foster the growth of a unique, inclusive community focused on fun and fitness